Set up Offshore Company in Dubai
Set up Offshore Company in DubaiUpdated on Thursday 19th January 2017
Rate this article
based on 1 reviews.
based on 1 reviews.
The United Arab Emirates imposes no corporate taxes, personal tax or VAT, except oil companies and foreign banks branches which remain subject to taxation policies. This is why you might consider the UAE as an opportune place for opening an offshore company, with the adequate legal counseling from a law firm in Dubai.
Why is an offshore company in Dubai an interesting option?
The offshore company in Dubai is a Dubai enterprise which can be established or incorporated by a foreign investor. Thanks to the advantageous tax policy, the offshore structure implies the minimization of the operation costs of your business. Other benefits provided by the offshore company are:
- • High level of confidentiality and privacy (the owners or the shareholders don’t appear in the public record);
- • On-site customer inspection (verification of the licenses and other official documents at the very site of the activity);
- • Exemption from import-export duties;
- • Flexible banking system (banks offer high rate interests for the deposed liquidities);
- • Legal protection (your name is removed from the assets);
- • Reduced operational costs.
For legal counseling concerning the DOCs (Dubai Offshore Company) you can employ the services of our attorneys in Dubai.
What is the procedure for setting up an offshore company in Dubai?
The setting up procedure of a DOC requires a few documents such as: a passport copy, a and a bank reference. You will have to decide as well for a type of company depending on your objectives. You may choose between a company in one of the free zones, a residential company or an international business company.
In order to register your offshore company in Dubai, it is advisable to work with a local law firm which can help you obtain the permits, certificate, the required licensing arrangements and all the necessary approvals from the specific authorities and institutions.
You can rely on our experienced lawyers for the entire legal preparation of the required documentation. Please contact our law firm in Dubai for a safe and efficient DOC set up.