Immigrate to UAE from Ukraine - Rely on Our Services
Immigrate to UAE from UkraineUpdated on Wednesday 01st June 2022
Rate this article
based on 1 reviews.
based on 1 reviews.
Visa-free travel for citizens of certain countries and accelerated immigration programs are two of the most important advantages that attract foreigners to UAE. This is also the case of Ukrainian citizens who can benefit from special entry and stay conditions under the current circumstances in Europe.
If you want to immigrate to UAE from Ukraine and need assistance, our law firm in Dubai is at your disposal with assistance and consultancy services to help you choose the simplest way to relocate here.
Special procedures available for Ukrainians moving to UAE
Recently, the UAE government announced a set of measures meant to support Ukrainian nationals who find themselves in the position of leaving their home country. Specifically, they can enter the UAE and obtain a 30-day visa upon arrival. Should they decide to remain here, a one-year residence permit is issued to those interested.
The documents required to obtain the residence permit are:
- a copy of the passport that must be valid for at least 6 months;
- a passport-sized photo;
- a health certificate;
- health insurance policy available in UAE;
- application form for the UAE ID.
For those who want to go for the usual routes to residency, the current programs enabled for people all over the world remain in place.
If you want to move to UAE from Ukraine and need information on how to obtain the one-year residence permit, we kindly invite you to discuss with our lawyers in Dubai.
Types of visas for people who want to move to UAE from Ukraine
Foreign citizens, among which Ukrainian citizens can apply for several types of long-term visas that can lead to permanent residency. Among these:
- student and family reunification visas are short-term residence permits that can be employed by Ukrainian citizens;
- the digital nomad visa is also an option for Ukrainian citizens who have retained their jobs and can work remotely for a determined period;
- the employment visa that comes with a residence permit is one of the quickest ways of relocating to UAE from Ukraine;
- the investor visa is also an option for businesspersons who want to establish themselves here through company ownership;
- real estate acquisition can lead to residency for a determined period of time based on the value of the property bought.
If you decide to immigrate to UAE from Ukraine, feel free to inquire with our Dubai lawyers about the option that interests you the most. If you decide on business incorporation, it is worth noting that full foreign ownership is now possible in Dubai.
How to relocate to UAE from Ukraine and obtain permanent residence
Once arrived in Dubai or any other Emirate it is almost impossible not to want to live here permanently, which is why real estate acquisition can lead to permanent residency or, better said, a residence permit with a validity of 10 years based on a minimum value of the property.
Ukrainian citizens who are skilled specialists or have various merits, including artists and athletes can immigrate to UAE with their families based on an application with the highest authorities of Emirate of Dubai.
Who choses to immigrate to Dubai from Ukraine?
Dubai is the preferred emirate of most foreign citizens who decide to move to UAE, as it has a friendly approach to foreign workers and businesspersons. This is why, from an economic perspective:
- the UAE’s economy is expected to grow from 1.4% in 2021 to 4.3% in 2022;
- in 2023, the increase is predicted to go up to 5.2%;
- the country’s Gross Domestic Product is also expected to grow from 46.665 billion USD in 2022 to 48.822 billion USD in 2023.
If you plan to immigrate to UAE from Ukraine, do not hesitate to get in contact with our Dubai law firm.